Hygienic measures regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19)
Court Garden Hotel closely follows the national and international developments of the coronavirus (COVID-19). We follow the guidelines of the government and the National Institute for Public Health. For the most frequently asked questions and answers, please refer to the National Institute for Public Health.
Court Garden Hotel gives the highest priority to the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees and takes appropriate measures for this. We hope, of course, that this will help prevent the further spread of the coronavirus.
- There is no need to show a QR code, negative covid-19 test or vaccination certificate for a stay.
- We keep a distance of 1.5 meters. We greet you with a smile.
- Payments only online or with a credit or debit card.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap. Our public toilets are available.
- Our hotel rooms and public areas are thoroughly cleaned every day.
- You can choose not to receive housekeeping during your stay.
- Our employees with COVID-19-related symptoms remain at home. We ask you to do the same. We look forward to seeing you in good health.
Do you have any questions?
If you have specific questions about our procedures regarding the coronavirus, please contact us.
Thank you for your confidence in Court Garden Hotel and we hope to welcome you. With our team, we do everything we can to ensure you have a pleasant stay!
Team Court Garden Hotel