In the following rules you will find the house rules of our hotel. If you violate one or more rules you will need to leave the hotel immediately. We will make a report of the offense to the police.
To make a comfortable stay for each guest, we ask you to follow the rules below:
- No smoking is allowed. If smoking occurs, the paid deposit will be deducted and a cleaning fine of € 200 is charged.
- The usage of candles is prohibited.
- Use or possession of any kind of drugs is not allowed on the hotel premises!
- At all times your room needs to stay clean and must be left in good states.
- Do not move the furniture in the room.
- The damage in the room will be paid by the perpetrator.
- Please do not disturb other Hotel guests by loud noise in Hotel rooms, hallways and public areas especially between 22:00 pm till 08:00 am.
- You can check-in after 15:00 pm.
- Checkout times: till noon.
- It is not allowed to have unregistered guests in the room.
- There are no pets allowed.
- The hotel may cancel or change your reservation by any means necessary.
- You can get the house rules at the lobby.
- The hotel is not responsible for accidents and thefts. There is a safe in your room where you can keep your valuables.
- In the event of disturbance, illegal practices or obstructing other guests and/or staff, the hotel reserves the right to terminate the reservation immediately without refund of the paid reservation amount.
Enjoy your stay in Court Garden Hotel!