- A nice interview in the trade magazine 'Dakenraad' (PDF, Dutch) about our green picking garden, its emergence and about the operation of the water storage of our 'Polderdak'.
- Court Garden Hotel is nominated for the final of the GAIA GREEN Awards 2018. The award for organizations with sustainable ambitions in the hospitality industry.
We are very pleased with this nomination. On September 18, 2018, the jury will announce who can call themselves the winners of the Gaia Green Awards 2018.
- Court Garden Hotel on CCTV, introducing the green roof picking garden and talking about corporate responsibility.
Our path to zero carbon foot print
On 15th of June 2018 Court Garden Hotel fullfilled step 8. Proud that mayor Pauline Krikke supports sustainability and is in favor of more green roofs in The Hague.
"For me, sustainability is always central to my companies. Both with our team and with the society around me. The hotel will charge the environment as little as possible. In addition, the hotel is embedded in the area, involved with residents and the neighborhood, and I want to promote social cohesion as much as possible and stimulate the welfare economy."
Team Court Garden
"We speak several languages and come from different cultures. Together we are world citizens and want to contribute to sustainability. Our goal is to create a place where people from all over the world feel at home."
Mission & Vision
"Court Garden Hotel wishes to distinguish itself by profiling itself as the heartiest and most sustainable hotel in The Hague."
- We strive to provide our guests with the most cordial service.
- We offer our guests an ecological stay, rooms in an ecodesigned environment, an energy label A building, using only green energy, triple glass and all current energy saving measures such as use of LEDs, motion sensors, time switches, gas absorption heat pump system, water saving measures, etc.
The hotel makes use as much as possible of organic and/or fairtrade products including a biological breakfast, drinks, salads, coffee, tea and shower products.
CSR statement (Corporate Social Responsibility)
Court Garden Hotel - Ecodesigned meets or wants to comply with the following arrangements:
- We make an active contribution to the development of our field of expertise and the transfer of our knowledge to others who want to learn the trade.
- We inform our working relationships (customer/client, fellow workers and suppliers) that we take corporate social responsibility.
- We make transparent agreements with the customer/client and/or suppliers about the quality of our services and monitor the quality we deliver.
- We determine the social impact of our services and limit them as much as possible to the extent that they have a negative impact, such as fraudulent acts, intimidation, exploitation and child labor.
- We monitor both the continuity of our company and that of the employee and we take care of facilities should we be faced with loss of income.
- We voluntarily contribute to social goals through donations and sponsorship and/or volunteer work.
- We continuously work to reduce our company's environmental impact.
- We continuously work to improve our own purchasing process when it comes to purchasing of (office) materials and services with an environmental and/or social quality mark.